- Read the paper #1 description here ASAP.
- Watch the film Miracle using the suggested film guide: Miracle Viewing Guide.
- Tim will give a presentation on the film at Tuesday’s class (role model for future presentations).
- Students are responsible for obtaining copies of films – Netflix and Blockbuster have most of the films. Occasionally a large group evening viewing will be the only way for you to see a film (Wednesday & Thursday evenings 7-9:30 pm at Ainsworth). “Miracle” will be on reserve at the equipment booth in Ainsworth gym (you are responsible for finding out building hours) – sign-out loan period is ONCE for 2.5 hours (i.e., you will probably have to watch it in gym).
- Our next film will be “Remember the Titans” for those with a Netflix queue.