- Here is my presentation summarizing the steps to analyzing a film: Analyzing Film in Sport Psycholgy.
- Here are instructions for using Apple DVD player to “bookmark” clips: Apple_DVD_Player_Bookmarks_Clips.
- Here is a copy of the viewing guide for “Ping Pong” – you are free to use it: Ping Pong Suggested Viewing Guide.
- Here is the link to the Ping Pong Paper description.
- Bring your laptop to class tomorrow and you can temporarily (must be deleted when we finish analyzing the film) transfer Ping Pong as an .mp4 file to watch on QuickTime (free download from Apple if you do not have it).
- If you wish to watch or analyze any of our films another way (e.g., DVD you are responsible for that – e.g., Netflix, etc.)
- I cannot find an online source or reference for Stephanie’s “trim and save as” technique for QuickTime 10 (innovation?) so we can go over it in class.
Bring your laptops as we will be starting to write your paper – the topic of tomorrow’s class: Writing in the Discipline of Sport Psychology.