- Do three, 10-minute relaxation training sessions between now and next Tuesday, October 4th – you will hand in the log at that time (level of relaxation before and after your training).
- For Thursday’s class: develop a sport-specific exercise (about 5-10 minutes in length) for each of the five mental skills for your sport (or performance activity). Be prepared to present your sport-specific exercise to the rest of the class (what procedures exactly, when during practice, where you will do it, and why – what is the purpose?).
- Read Chapter 11 in the text on PST (read once – background reading to get an overview).
- Read both the Orlick & Partington (1988) and Bacon (1989) articles: Orlick & Partington (1988), Bacon (1989). Again – background reading to get an overview of PST – so just read once – no need to take notes.
- A few more “virtual conference” tweets will be coming out for you to check out.
- Spend 30 minutes “editing” your peer’s paper. Check for typos and spelling, and highlight areas where “grammar could be better” or where “things could be more clear”.