1. Make sure that you have returned your Ping Pong paper feedback to your partner (obviously the best and easiest time to have done that would have been in class on Thursday).
2. The deadline for re-submitting your Ping Pong paper (after having taken into account the peer feedback) is Tuesday, Oct. 4 at 11:59 a.m. If you have already submitted a peer-reviewed paper – just drop me a line confirming that that is the paper you want graded.
3. As per the Ping Pong paper description, you need to submit your paper AS A SINGLE DOCUMENT via email. That means A SINGLE DOCUMENT (single document). Your paper will be returned ungraded if you attempt so submit any scraps of paper, or secondary files with Appendices, etc.
4. If you miss a class, you are responsible for obtaining any lecture information from a classmate (i.e., do not ask me “what did I miss” or “could you go over what you talked about”) – so I highly recommend you each find yourself an ESS220 “buddy” in case you miss a class.
5. I have notice that six of you have not subscribed to our class site, despite my subtle hint. So 100 push-ups at the start of next class for those not subscribed.
The Miracle film description and resources needed to write the Miracle paper are listed on the Miracle page of this blog. Alexis will start us off with her presentation on Tuesday, and I then I will spend a brief period of time explaining the “paragraph” structure you should be using for academic writing in (sport) psychology.
If you have any questions, post them in the comments section of the Miracle page so that your classmates can also profit from your question and answer.